Many people living in Durham and the surrounding area are aware of the importance of having an up to date and valid Will. However, fewer people in Durham understand that a Will only distributes their estate on death and does not protect the value of the estate whilst they are still alive.
The Will Associates offer a bespoke service to Durham residents to help ensure that their estates are protected for the benefits of their beneficiaries.
We offer a range of Trusts for the good people of Durham, the benefits of these Trusts include:
• Ensuring beneficiaries inherit immediately on death – without having to wait for probate
• Reducing the overall costs of probate
• Making it more difficult for wishes to be challenged (all Wills can be challenged, Trusts are harder to challenge)
• Protect against beneficiaries having to use their inheritance to pay bankruptcy
• Protect against the Court of Protection taking control of the assets in a Trust
• Protect against remarriage or relationship failure
• Protection for beneficiaries receiving state benefits
If you understand how protecting against the above can help you and your family, why not contact us today?
As a resident of Durham, you can only benefit from having a consultation with our Durham specialist, John Regan. If you would like to book an appointment to speak to John in the comfort of your own home and at a time that suits you, please contact The Will Associates on 0800 9500 700.