Planning for later life, Makes Sense
One of the most difficult things for many people to accept is that one day they will pass away. For many, talking about death is taboo or even considered bad luck and tempting fate but the reality is that whatever your personal outlook on the subject, it will not prevent the inevitable from happening.
Accepting our ultimate fate, and it is one that we all face together, means that we can prepare for it now. Knowing the end, it makes perfect sense for us to live a life full of happiness and joy. It would therefore also makes sense for us to plan ahead and specify our final wishes in advance with the use of a Funeral Plan with our Funeral Plan provider, Golden Charter.
The Will Associates
work alongside the UK’s No.1 provider of Funeral Plans, Golden Charter, to provide an easy way for you to organise your arrangements in advance, specify your wishes and take care of the costs. Key Benefits of 50+ Funeral Plans:
• Remove any stress or worries from your family at what will inevitably be a difficult time
• Protect against the rising costs of funerals
• No more to pay for your funeral directors services included within your plan
• Flexible payment options available – lump sum, monthly payments for up to 30 years
• Complete flexibility to choose the funeral you want
• Guaranteed acceptance for over 50's The Will Associates
professional and experienced consultant in the Gloucestershire area is Mr Simeon Whitter, who works on behalf of Golden Charter and covers Worcester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Stroud & Bristol. Phone us today on 0800 9500 700
to arrange a free, no-obligation appointment, at a time convenient to you, in the comfort of your own home.