Golden Charter to increase the price of their funeral plans by up to £300 on 1 April 2016. Secure your peace of mind, beat the price rise and buy now!
Why should I have a Prepaid Funeral Plan?
· Financial peace of mind. At some stage, your estate is going to have to pay for the cost of your funeral. It makes financial sense to make that payment now and not in the future.
· Emotional peace of mind. Having a prepaid funeral plan in place today means that there will be fewer decisions for your family at what will be a very difficult time.
· Protection from rising funeral costs. It is estimated that the average funeral will cost approximately £8,468 in 2026 and £16,658 in 2036. Paying for your funeral today is a sensible alternative to keeping your money in the bank.
· No more to pay for your funeral directors services - guaranteed. No matter how old you are, no matter how much funeral costs might rise, you and your loved ones will never be asked for a penny more for the guaranteed services in your funeral plan.
· Your money is protected. For fully prepaid plans and those paid by low-cost instalments, the independent Golden Charter Trust provides complete financial security. For plans paid by fixed monthly payments, the premiums are invested in an insurance fund guaranteeing the level of payout at the time of death.
· Four payment options. Payment can be either in a lump sum, in 12 interest-free instalments, low-cost instalments over a longer period of time or by fixed monthly payments which can cost less than £1 a day. Fixed monthly payments will not increase - they are fixed for the rest of your life.
There is no better time to buy your pre-paid funeral plan than NOW in order to beat the 1st April 2016 price increase!