For many people, Funeral Plans are an established form of forward thinking that can give them and their loved ones peace of mind. You are unburdening your family from making difficult decisions during a time of pain and grief. The Money Advice Service states that the average cost of a funeral is around £3,600. However, as each individual and funeral are unique, costs can vary.
Usually, people in Essex think that they have funeral costs covered by savings and by having a life insurance policy. While the savings and insurance policies can help towards costs, due to the year on year rise of funeral costs there is no guarantee that they would be completely met, leaving your loved ones in the position of having to make up the difference. Hence, it becomes very important that you choose the right prepaid funeral plan which ensures that your family will not have to pay anything extra towards the funeral arrangements. No matter how far in the future you may need the plan, it guarantees the whole process will take place efficiently, just the way you wanted.
Benefits of a Funeral Plan in Essex
· During upsetting times, your family and friends will not have to worry about making difficult arrangements or decisions.
· You get the opportunity to make all decisions and plan your funeral.
· There are various kinds of Funeral Plans available, you need to choose the appropriate one with funeral arrangements that suit your personal budget and needs.
· The funds of your funeral are securely held.
· Helps you relax knowing you have the ever the increasing funeral costs covered.
· A telephone call from an appointed family member and the plan is put into action.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance or an application pack. Phone us on 0800 9500 700 to arrange a free, no obligation consultation at a time convenient to you and your loved ones, in the comfort of your own home.